You have a beautiful and effective website, what next? Developing a website is just one part of the journey to digital success. A website that nobody knows about is useless. This is where digital marketing comes in. Digital Marketing involves setting up systems to put your website in front of potential customers.
1. Define the objective:
Digital marketing at ScreenHub is planned and executed based on objectives. Common objectives for digital marketing include:
- Increase targeted website traffic
- Increase brand awareness
- Drive sales and/or leads
- Increase social media followers and/or engagement
- Be the go-to source for your product/service/industry
- Increase online visibility
- Establish your company in local search
- Establish your brand/business on social media
- Online reputation management
2. Determine the best approach:
Once objectives are defined we develop custom strategies for each website based on the individual needs, business goals, industry rules, and available resources. We are able to setup your digital marketing campaign via:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Social Account Publicity
3,Determine the Platform
4,Create a Ticket
Create a ticket at the project ticketing page and give us full details including
1, How and when you want to run your advert
2,Amount or budget you are putting in for your advert Social Advert Min of #5000 Google Advert Min of #56000 we don’t recommend advert at pricing lower than this!
3, Duration of your Advert; when you’d like to start and how long you want your advert to take!